Monday, 29 July 2013

More Notes

The 'organic activity' (or living force) to meet the needs of its members.
The thing is that they (and the Paranoiac knows what this means - the obtrusive one[s]) took advantage of this force. The more reason for the conflict and pain,and need for change.

The way of life.
Positive or negative your way of life or behaviour hasn't changed (towards me).
Nevertheless, my way life has nothing to do with you.

Make the most of it - any thing Life brings your way.
Perfection isn't natural.
Imperfection can perfect(ion).
yet the world would fain trap you  in  any way possible.

[July 24, 2013]
What I thought I believed and what I was made to believe. What I believed I thought... Paranoia... Mockery is perhaps a way of making one hold on to the past.
The world is unwilling to give me growth, the peace to grow, life, the freedom to grow.
I,on the other hand, will be free to grow and live peacefully.
There is what the world thinks of you and what you think of yourself. Yet all depends on what you (choose to) express (think of yourself).

[July 29, 2013]
To gain support requires winning the trust of the Patron(ess).

No comments:

Post a Comment